Sunday, 16 July 2006

Journey into the Unknown

How often does one start a task without knowing what the outcome might be? Very often.

For me, I am all too familiar with working with unknown things and more often than not, I tend to learn lots from the experience .

Now, I can only say that I'm starting to venture off into the unknown, but in my mind I will only have the image of paradise - where I'm there with my loved one. The journey is rather unknown and although I have confidence in reaching that outcome, I can only say that the journey will not be complete without another half who is willing to walk the same path as me.

I'll be there, I promise... Where? Right there, by your side... I promise to keep you safe and will love you till the end of time.

0 Footsteps: