Hacking Part 2
Ok... I think i managed to get my email back...
the ppl at microsoft work very fast and very efficiently (within 24 hrs). but u won't be seeing me online for quite some time...
anyway, if any of u who read my blog would notice... i haven't been updating in a long while..., the layout, the posting, wishlist, everything..
will do so when i have more free time after my army....
Quite lazy now compared to last time.... blog is not entirely my life already... or maybe because... sometimes i just dun wan to say things that would make some ppl make use of it against me.
Faith - Destroyed
Sometimes, people do things for a reason - that they have faith in things happening and hoping that things will go the right way. But as Murphy's Law suggests, things that can go wrong, will go wrong....
Things that made u have faith in once last time, could very well be destroyed the next day. I have had faith in a number of things to which it all just comes crashing down like a house made of playing cards.
Perhaps its just my fate or my luck to always encounter such things.
Change
I haven't changed completely, but I'm on my way already. All I need now is just a little motivation to completely go for the overhaul. I do not like the way things are as of now, I want to discard the burden and be reborn again.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment