KTV
Its been a long time ever since I last went KTV with a group of people. In the past, its usually a small group of about 4 to 6 people in a cosy little room (at Partyworld) or a tightly squeezed room (Kbox).
This time round I was out with a group of 12 people from Sgclub and woah, am I surprised! There are many different people in this world with different gifts and one of the guys can actually sing with so much feeling... that it made everyone gaze in awe... he told me that in order to sing well, one has got to practice and practice non-stop (and also a mini hint on how to extend your vocal range, which I won't reveal here... hehe). I really thank him for the tip and also for his comment about me singing well.
The rest of the people in the room were all good singers - we have in that room a resident 阿杜, 蔡依林, 曹格, 李圣杰, 刘德华, 张学友 and SHE. Of course with yours truly doing the 周杰伦 imitation. hehe...
I must say, with every KTV, we get to know more songs as well as know more people who can sing well... its really a very fun experience except that it burns a hole in the pocket.
That night, was an advanced happy birthday for one of the members in the forum and though there were hiccups during the session, she seemed to enjoy the very few moments of happiness and joy that we gave her... hope she enjoyed herself though...
All in all, its great to meet people and even better to make friends with people, lets hope that I can get to know more people in the future from this forum too. =D
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment