Trust
Sometimes when we trust people, we must be wary about what will come out of the trust - will the trust be misused or will the trust be returned with trust.
I might not make any sense here but maybe its just me ranting away in my inner thoughts.
I trust people easily (because I always remember the Confucious words, "everyone is kind hearted from the start) and I do not let other people's judgement override my thoughts about the person that I would initially trust.
Though it might seem stupid of me, but I have been taken for granted way too many times by people around me, no thanks to my naivety. Time after time, I get to know more about people and how they think (maybe its due to my course...) and I'm beginning to think differently about trust.
Even animals don't give trust out so easily, why should I?
I'm not degrading myself, in case you guys are wondering, but animals are magnificent creatures that sometimes surpass humans in more areas than you think.
I had been hurt by my ex and now my 2nd ex also gave me lots of hurt due to my trust being taken for granted of. But despite all this, I still have to thank the two of you - I finally can understand the dating game a little better and the next one will definately be better. My eyes can finally see the truths of human behaviour and the types of people I should mix around with.
I can still trust people, that's my nature, but perhaps because of what the two of you have done to me, I'd find it a little harder to open my inner self to others anymore (its fine by me anyways).
The worst kind of backstab, is the one given by the one closest to you.
That includes friends, lovers and family.
Never be in the dark for too long, until the truth comes to light,
Because that will only cause you to be a fool for life.
1 Footsteps:
A relationship, is probably the worst way to ruin any friendship between 2 persons. Ironically, a friendship might still survive after major betrayals. But a relationship is more fragile, in a certain sense.
Difference between your two ex: Your first one didn't love you, and she didn't treat you as a boyfriend. Your second betrayed your trust and loved you too late.
A pity that your relationships with these two ladies didn't work out, but do check on your stubbornness as well.
Sometimes when people are willing to do something, they would do it, just that you'll probably never get to see it, because you're too conceited about what you firmly believed in. You see the world through your eyes, and judged people from the past you've known that person as.
Every downfall of a relationship, it involves both parties. You know where they have gone wrong, but do you know where you have gone wrong? Though you choose not to let people's opinions override yours AT THE BEGINNING, you let your past experience judge the same person at the end.
When you check back, you would realise all human errs, and though these are no excuses, you'd know every crime has a story behind.
Everyone learns from past failures, and with each relationship, you would learn more for the next. Though now you are no longer in contact with either of them, they are still the ones who could let you learn more.
You may, one day, ask yourself why certain people judge you from the you in the past. Ask that of yourself too. All in all, it doesn't matter how much one has changed, it is the people's perception that decides, instead.
Post a Comment