Birthday 10/06/2007 - Raymond (Lemon)
Today is Raymond's birthday and it was quite an enjoyable day. Starting out from around 4 plus, I went to his house just to find that ym, sy, qt and zj were there with Raymond playing UNO. Then I just sat down to watch them play, but they dragged me in to play too!
Fortunately for me, I wasn't the last one left in 2 of their games.... XD
At about 6pm in the evening, after packing everything from the house, we proceeded down to Keat Hong Park for the BBQ. Not a very big space, but it was enough for the small group of us. We had some fun starting the fire and cooking the stuff (though most of it were a little charred =X )...

We ended up playing "zhong ji mi ma" just to finish up the food but there was still something left...

The birthday cake!

Though Raymond said no to singing of the birthday song, all of us still went ahead to give him two versions (I almost wanted to start a japanese version though... XD)
After everything, the girls went back and a few of us went over to have some chit chat at Raymond's place.
For the rest of the pictures, go to here.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment