Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Birthday - Amanda 18/06/2007 (actual on 25/06/2007)

This day is the day we went out to watch Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer. And before the movie we loitered around The Cathay besides Plaza Singapura.




Gathering outside Cathay

Then the birthday girl received most of the presents on that day and did a quick make up for Xeion (Xiong En). Though he looked kinda funny in his makeup, he didn't manage to get his Gaara eyes.



The making up of Xe


While at the cinema, we laughed ourselves silly. This is because of the Anything and Whatever adverts. And during the show, the thing cracked most of the funny jokes. The funniest part was when Human Torch was being questioned after his confrontation with the Silver Surfer.

Now... the thing is, in order to understand this joke, you must have already watched this clip first.




Ms Swan from MAD Tv


After watching this clip, you'll understand this joke le...

Everyone were asking Human Torch about his encounter with the "alien"

And.....

His reply was....

"He looked... like a man"

Then Amanda, Xiong En and me were laughing our heads off right on the spot. I noticed that some other people beside us were staring at us laughing... XD



The birthday girl playing pool


We ended up playing pool for the rest of the night. I managed to meet a japanese friend, his name is Yoshinori.




これはよしのりさん

The best part about the end of the night. I was waiting for a cab with xiaoekin (aka Kelvin) at around Killiney Road but then, there were no cabs in sight!! Until we called for cab, then suddenly the street was filled with empty cabs...(the time was 11+pm, so u know, the taxi drivers all aim for booking or midnight charge..#$@%@%#^$&)





Me and Amanda

And today, 19/06/2007, I met up with her and Huiting, Danhui, Cesario (Kelvin) and Samuelpsw (Samuel). I passed Amanda her birthday gift.




This is is her gift


All in all, I hope she has enjoyed herself this time at SGC... just that her schedule as a teacher takes up too much of her time. So until next time, when our paths cross, again. Take care...

0 Footsteps: