Crazy timing...
Its been a long time since I last had a posting in my blog at such an unearthly hour. I had a very very long day today and I really do not understand why do I still feel so awake.
Had a long conference on Thursday night with the usual gang of Sgclub - ht, xe, pasta, bear, ces and hx. I think by the end of the whole conference thing, I ended up putting down the phone around 5+ to 6am. Then I smsed another Sgclub friend, Amanda, who just reached school to get ready to teach. We chatted a while, maybe around 5 mins, then I slept at around 7am, Friday, after much tossing around in bed.
Woke up on Friday at 9.30am by Dave's sms to me. He told me he would be late for meeting me, so I proceeded on with my washing up and meeting him at Mac for breakfast. Then he came over to my place to help do up the research for Angeline, for her to understand how to take care of her baby.
The research went on until about 1+pm then we went for lunch...
We continued to compile the information until around 4pm, I went to prepare for my gathering at night. Kenneth came around 5pm and managed to use one of my Tarot decks to give a reading to Dave, which he couldn't really do so because my deck uses too much energy.
I left with Kenneth and Dave to the MRT Station, then Dave left for home, while Kenneth and I waited for Jacky.
After meeting up, we proceeded towards City Hall MRT and met up with Benjamin and Calvin. Then we just went ahead with our evening dinner at Seoul Garden at Marina Square. It was a Judge's dinner-cum-farewell dinner for our Yu-Gi-Oh player, Taiwan Jimmy, who is going back to Taiwan today afternoon (Saturday) and may not come back anytime soon.
After the dinner, the group split up, with the official crew members having a meeting on something that's coming up for Yu-Gi-Oh players (can't divulge more at the moment); the other group went to Cineleisure Orchard to sing at Kbox. I met up with the KTV group after the crew meeting and we sang lots of songs, took lots of pictures and basically enjoyed ourselves until 3am.
We walked out to Lido Mac because it was the only 24hrs Mac in the area, then Kenneth tested his Destiny Draw/Hero deck and his Gem Beast Deck on my Counter Trap Dragon deck (which I personally think is a deck testing deck). Then the CCK group left for home at about 5am.
And here I am, summarising what's going on from Friday morning until Saturday morning. I only slept for 2hr 30min and I'm still going strong.
Deep Processing
I wonder what's on my mind... I wonder who can help read my thoughts and tell me what am I to expect....
After all... we may not know what we are thinking sometimes, and that we do have sub-conscious thoughts or unconscious thoughts that are just there but isn't obvious enough.
I seriously need a mind reader to tell me... what's going on... haha
or perhaps its just because of the lack of rest, that's why I'm behaving like that.... 6am... and all is well. =)
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment