Every household has a hard to read Scripture/Bible/Quran
Sorry about the topic, but I suppose this is the best way I could describe the phrase (originally in chinese "家家有本难念的经“), without offending anyone from any major religion groups in Singapore. =/
Anyway, I find life so weird nowadays.... got a prob at home... but it somehow reminds me of myself when i was embroiled in the relationship with her back then. Sigh.... perhaps life's challenges are so powerful that it somehow creates turmoil within self as well as with family.
Most families are having some problems and some are easily solved, while others can't be solved any moment.
Yet most of the time, the way things end up as it is, is usually as a result of choice. The paths we choose determine who we become.....
I'm still trying to seek for the true path, even though I already know what is my goal, but the paths that lead to my goal is still quite shrouded.
I'm alone, when I'm with my family,
because I know I long for someone to be there in my heart.
I'm alone, when I'm with my friends,
because I know I yearn for someone to be with right by my side.
I'm alone, when I'm alone,
because I know I seek for someone to be with till the end of time.
I'm alone, yet I'm surrounded.
I wonder who can understand, what's going on in my mind.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment