Wednesday, 1 August 2007

When someone says....

Leave him/her alone.... just do as he/she says...

This is very very true.

Sometimes, people need to be away from other people in order to think things through with a clearer mind. Its not that advice is a bad thing, but too much advice might end up being naggy towards the one having problems.

After being emo-tic on my birthday, I spent the next two days pondering the course of action that I should take, on my private life as well as my friends.

Disappeared for a while from Sgclub... today I'm sort of away from MSN...

I still am thinking, on what I should do, who I am to be... but the picture is getting clearer by the minute...


"I should be myself."


Nothing has changed since I've met up with people from Sgclub, my feelings were actually locked up, away from my conscious self. It simply unlocked itself the moment I met up wth her. Now I know that being too harsh on myself, and on others seems to make the whole situation worse.

Apologies to my friends.

Job hop?

Maybe going to change job again, but this time is a more permanent appointment, rather than just working temp until there's no hope for future (the company I'm in now, really seems like its headed for an over-saturation point), I'm moving on so that I can have a more stable job to sustain for education and family.

Hope I get the job, then I can travel to the same place as my brother to work! Cause.... ITS THE SAME COMPANY! Haha! XD

Crazy about Singing

That's me... I'm always crazy about singing, and ever learning new songs to sing....

Now, I'm crazy with the new Jay Chou's song - 不能说的秘密.

Its really really nice, and simple... Just wondering when it will hit the KTVs in Singapore, so that I can start to practice my vocal skills for that song (its not easy to sing because of the high key that Jay has naturally.... =/ )

Stars Above

The road we walked upon,
Never seemed dull,
Illuminated by the stars above.

We used to look at each other in the dark,
The glow sparkles in our eyes,
Shimmering like the stars above.

The distance between us is far,
The trail still links us,
Glittering like the stars above.

Our memories will stay on,
Never to be forgotten,
Twinkling like the stars above.

0 Footsteps: