A Year Older.....
And things seems different....
My predictions for year 2008 is really scary....
So far, major changes have happened and are still happening with the people around me and also of the world.
Perhaps I should start a stall to do tarot reading for business.... XD
******
Ok, side-tracked a little.... Back to main topic.... yes... 30th July was my 26th birthday and yes, I have received quite a fair bit of well-wishes from friends, online and via sms.
I would like to say a big thank you to all those who has wished me well... I hope to be able to be more cheerful in time to come.
For all friends who have been told not to link me, you are free to link me in your blog, no longer am I restricting the linkage.... (unbanned - Yu-Gi-Oh! term)
******
I have stopped being official judge for Yu-Gi-Oh! and perhaps I might be stopping from the game also. The game has evolved a lot over the years and yes, the players are still there (though much lesser, no thanks to "Uncle Jimmy").
I miss playing the game full scale but I suppose when one grows older, some things will be dropped, somehow.... XD
******
And yes, I am back into tarot reading. So far, my "disciples" are Kenneth and Raymond, but I do not know if they will be keen to carry on training with me. I will take students still, but I will take some time to train (and I won't allow anyone to use my deck anyways, so get your own deck first).
Maybe I'll open another blog to put my tarot stuff and knowledge up, so if that happens, please feel free to join up and maybe we will be able to expand the knowledge more....
******
At this point in my life, I have seen and heard aplenty.
Letting Go was part of my plan, to achieve greater things yet.
Outside I Always appear normal, but no one knows my inner thoughts.
Nothing may seem Important, but I do cherish a lot of my present and past.
Ending in such quick Note, I suppose my answer is going to be apparent to all.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment