Sunday, 7 September 2008

A Time for...

a change....

Tomorrow is the day.

It is the first day of work in my new company.

*anticipation*

I wonder what's my new colleagues like. Also, I wonder when my $$ will come in.

Because of leaving my previous company in advanced (I had to serve one month notice minimum), I had to pay 2 weeks back to the company. That's why I'm officially broke for these few days.

Sorry guys, if I had been a spoilsport for not joining outings, but I can't help it.

Come Tuesday, I should be able to get my pay, and if possible, by Wednesday I should be getting my reimbursement from my new company.

**************

S.T.M

Last Friday was the second jamming session. We went to this jamming studio called "L Cube", and seriously speaking, I was impressed with the size of the room. Quite comfy, and also enough room for 6 people.

All of us were still pretty lost, but I guess my lack of skill with the drums (rusty, just plain ol' rusty) is pulling the band behind a little....

We should start playing songs that we really know, rather than randomly playing complicated music. However English songs of today are a little bit complicated, it isn't evenly distributed....

I did get motivated by the other band that was practicing beside our room.

they were good... no... great!

I guess lots of practice goes a long way....

Time to save up for a drum set, and also sound-proofing my room.

hehehe

0 Footsteps: