Tagged.....
*Groan*
Dun really like to follow tags here and there, but since I have been tagged, so here goes~~
“According to your age, list down the number of things that most people don’t know about you. And then tag 5 people.”
Thx to my dearest Miumiu....
1. I have an interest in music since young and did not start learning about it until much later.
2. I didn't have a nice singing voice to begin with, but after lots of practice.....
3. I have a tendency to spoil gadgets, even though I didn't mean for it to happen.
4. I am intuitive, but it didn't start until 2001. It was due to some Tarot training that I did, then I discovered my true ability.
5. Contrary to my size, I'm actually able to walk fast / run fast.
6. I have a talent for games - learning curve takes a very short time for me.
7. Actually, I can be a workaholic when I'm really serious.
8. I like it when the wind blows, feels as though I'm soaring through the air.
9. I like photography, but never able to take pictures of people properly.
10. I learnt drumming in secondary, but only on the marching bass drum.
11. I used to be a good 3-pointer basketball player in secondary
12. I have an actual back condition (mild slipped disc aka disc bulge)
13. I'm obsessed with speed and over-taking.
14. I don't care hoots about what others think about me, because I know it is their own judgement at work.
15. I DO care if that person is going to be related to me in some way (friends, etc.)
16. I have a big family, pretty extended, but not very close.
17. I have relatives that are still staying in China, while some are in Japan, Batam, etc....
18. Living in Japan will be my final dream.
19. I dream of owning a Lamborghini.
20. I only take dark chocolate, normal milk chocolate is like eating sugar to me.
21. I have a tendancy to over use jokes, especially lame ones.
22. I have a big body that I can train up for a nice one..... but I'm just lazy to do so.
23. I don't have any fashion sense (oh, somebody help me~~)
24. I have a very nice family, even though it may be a little naggy, but its very nice.
25. I'm a chip off the old block, have some traits of my father, but have many traits of myself, especially the lazy part. XD
26. I'm not going to complete any future tags in future..... dun like it, especially this one!!!!
Phew!!~~~ grrrrr so many sia......
Tag 5 ppl huh?
1) Amanda
2) simplepris
3) huiting
4) Calvin Boh
5) Raymond Ong
1 Footsteps:
Ahh..! I've been tagged! haha!
Post a Comment