Doh....
This year is a stupid year for many things. Some of which is due to the effect of capitalism and greed of those who are "rich" (actually, i think its more of them than anything else).
1. economy not getting any better and everyone is suffering due to a drop in world-wide trade.
2. every country is trying their best to hide the fact that their country is affected (i suppose), by stating a lesser level of recession than it actually is.
3. lots of people getting retrenched (which means it will be a blessing to be actually working...)
i do hope that things will change for the better.... but as i have predicted, it won't be until 2010....
we've got a long year ahead.....
***********************************************
STM
Zah is overseas in Cambodia doing her trip, so STM is down to Fiq, Ken, Ray and me. As of now, no training yet, due to lots of *ahem* Dissidia.... @!$%^&
*ahem*
But other than that, I suppose its a good idea if all STM members can come up with a tune (note, I didn't say lyrics first) so that we can find a song that suits our band, rather than learning how other people play.
**********************************************
Tarot
I have slacked in my teachings. Sorry students. XD
However I must say some of you have actually gained your own ability to read. I will need to assess your skills soon. Please DO practice your readings well as well as your energy control.
I will organise a meet-up soon.
Incidently, for those who chanced upon this site...
I am giving Tarot readings. I can do it in person or online, however accuracy will vary based on whichever type you choose. If you wish to engage in my services, please leave me a comment below this post, I'll get back to you via email (and don't worry, I won't show your email in the comments).
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment