Starting out...
on a new journey never felt so good. Or rather, it never felt so refreshing....
To be away from the pain, the hurt, the suffering, the fears, into something that fulfills my life instead of bringing me the negative stuff.
What I've been up to:
1) spending time with my dearest Miumiu~~
2) continuing with Japanese language course (Intermediate 4 - going to take JLPT 3 soon)
3) almost finishing my Studies in Unisim
4) starting out on being a bassist and continuing to learn everyday...
5) part of a band as a bassist (in point 4), a change from being a drummer...
6) found back my tarot teacher (initiator) and starting to do more tarot lately...
7) playing more Facebook (which I never used to do before....)
8) staying on strong at work... but still undecided future.....
9) having more friends then last time...
10) having a goal for the future......
As for specifics, I won't say much... not until my next post anyways.... and so sorry for not letting you guys know my blogshift, but I guess if you were resourceful, you would have found me already.... XD
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment