Thursday, 1 April 2004

Passion
Tears flowed back into my being, filling my empty heart with the once forgotten emotions. After watching "Passion of Christ", I discovered that i was afterall, still human. I won't disclose abt the show too much, but the part that drew me to my tears, was when Jesus (as portrayed in the movie) was in the process of being crucified.

It wasn't because of the blood, it wasn't because of the religion. Perhaps what touched me most was the fact that Jesus had suffered so to relieve our sins; He even asked for forgiveness for those who were bent on torturing him. The love that Mother Mary had for Jesus, the strength of her character brought me to admiration. It did have a small but effective way of touching my heart, unlocking some things that I had once kept away from even myself...

Sin
I have sinned before. I am still committing deeds that would make me a sinner. Man has never came undone from sin, for to sin is human - true? What atrocities I have committed doesn't matter anymore, what matters most is that I do not commit them again. Often I ask myself abt the sins that became a burden to myself, and found that it was not worthwhile. And yet I carry the burden along with me, with every passing second.

Many ppl would accept a suitable punishment for a sin that has been committed, for me, my punishment is most likely to be devoid of a chance to fall in love again. Again I ask myself, is this the punishment met out by the heavens or by my own hands?

Fate
Some people believe in fate, while others believe in creating their own. What I have observed so far, led me to a conclusion; Fate of everyone was already decided long ago. Why do I believe so? because of a fact that even we change ourselves for the better, and do more "good" deeds, the "change" in fate is actually already fated.

I suppose the current situation that I'm in now, is also fated, i'm fated to be alone till something happens, I do not know when or where, but it should happen, and I'll be changed.

0 Footsteps: