Winter Wonderland
Was helping out at a friend's place to do some painting of walls and ceiling and had quite a good workout. Though he wasn't really considered as very close, he is one of the close friends I got to know at the World of JJ (CCK).
Somehow, I didn't know why I volunteered for the painting. This was mainly because there was supposed to be a meetup organised by my secondary school friends (whom I am not really close to and do not really want to keep in contact with).
That aside, today's job was mainly to paint the whole ceiling and living room walls, as well as the kitchen ceiling and walls. I started off as a klutz (I'm a klutz in anything), but as I progressed on with the painting, it started to become more familiar to me and the paint job was done by the evening. I wasn't alone though. Another of the JJ (for World of JJ in short) friend joined me to help out, so in a way both of us helped to reduce the workload off my friend and his parents. Going down tomorrow again to help finish painting the rooms (trying our best) and get an excuse for my friend to be able to get out of the house (for playing drums!).
Enchanting Arcade
I have been going to the gaming arcade lately, even though I have sworn not to play in one for a long long time. The reason was because of the game "Drum Mania". As some might know, I like music and have been wanting to play music for a long time yet I do not have the "luck" to practice in "proper" areas. Games like "Keyboard Mania" and "Drum Mania" actually will make me very interested to play but the complication of Keyboard Mania somehow turned me off.
Drum Mania was somehow a game that seemed too much for me when I started playing in secondary school, so I didn't really touch it.
However, recently my friends from JJ has always been going up to the arcade at Lot 1 to polish their skills or to start learning how to play the game. As part of the "JJ gang" of course I would join up with them to play, and I didn't regret it. It is a fun game that tests reaction speed (something that I lack) and has many nice music to listen to as you play the songs.
Though it might take some time, I promise I will perform for any of my friends if i ever get the chance to become an "expert" at the game.
Aching
My heart (not the mind, but physical) has been aching more frequently lately and I wonder why. I am not sure if it is because of my weak health (might be because I tend to get tired easily) or because my heart (the mind) is affecting me.
I am starting to feel things, and is starting to look at women/ladies/girls already. Though at the moment I'm still just looking at the beauty of people, admiring only the exterior, my heart seems to cry out to me asking me to seek out the inner beauty of women/ladies/girls who seems to be within my reach. My mind (not the heart) however is still in a bad shape, I still do not look at women as what they are, and have no "emotions" when it comes to the desire to be with them.
Is the ache in my heart there because I am feeling something? or is it because my heart and mind are fighting for control? What am I supposed to do?
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment