Thursday, 10 February 2005

Chinese New Year

It is supposed to be a festival where people gather and enjoy themselves. A time where people will experience the joy of family gathering and be happy throughout. However at this particular point in time, I am not happy nor am I experiencing the joyous occasion.

It feels as though something is missing in my life at this particular point. Fortunately, I still have some "income" from the red packets collected from my relatives to tide me over for a while (I can't really spend that much already).

This new year might be something of a blessing in disguise for at the moment I have a couple of chances at getting part-time/temp jobs. One of them is a recommendation from one of my net friends that I have gotten to know from Sgforums. The other is a recommendation from my aunty's step-son. Perhaps for this new year (lunar) I would be able to start living the way I want to live and not slack for nothing anymore.

Tarot once more?

One of these days perhaps, I'll be starting to give tarot readings for people who really are in need of it (that means bringing my cards with me everytime I go out). I might consider starting to charge for each reading but of course the amount would be dependent on my ability. I'm beginning to feel different for this year and the energy level that I am at seems to be different from before.

If any of you need a reading or what, give me a msg in MSN (I won't be in ICQ anymore).

0 Footsteps: