Sunday, 29 May 2005

The Final Countdown

I'm not really mentally prepared for army at the moment, yet the inevitable seems to keep coming faster and faster. Perhaps in the 2 yrs of my life, I'm going to learn how to enjoy my life better and get to be a better person.

3rd June isn't very near not is it very far away. 3rd June is going to be a point in time where solitude would really have it's meaning amplified (for a short period of time though). 3rd June is also the time where I will start to make more friends and stick through thick and thin with them.

Discipline, Responsibility, Courage, Honour, Respect. That is what I will learn in army.

Missing...

I will be missing from the internet world for 2 to 3 weeks, and most probably for even longer than that (since the only time I might be online would be during the weekends). I will be missing from Singapore for the same amount of time too.

I will be missing my family, and my friends.

I will be missing my anime and my games.

I will be missing my crapping buddies (you know who you are).

But I will not be missing my life of the present me, for change is a thing that will happen.

Wish me all the best. =)

I will blog again when I have the time. XD

0 Footsteps: