Fly away
My brother's currently on the plane to Britain. Just went to see him off at Terminal 1. I didn't shed a tear like I used to when he went to Aussie Land. Feeling was rather weird though, its either I have matured already, or I have lost my emotion (haha).
From now, I'll be counting down to my enlistment as well as the return of my brother. He's going on a back-packing trip to tour Europe on his own. I'll be worried abt him, but somehow, I was very sure that he will come back safely (premonition?). Lives change, and move on.
Star what?
Just before seeing my brother off, we both went to catch the "sneak preview" of Star Wars III. For me, the show was trying too hard to complete the story that would lead to part IV. The movie had too much effects rather than actual acting. Don't get me wrong, I am a fan of Star Wars. Its just that the entire series is already trying too hard to do things that wasn't able to be done tens of years ago.
I'm more of a Star Wars game fan, the idea of controlling characters that can use light sabres is cool and interesting. The movies did bring me the main interest though, especially the special powers of "the Force".
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment