What is the truth?
What lies beneath the veil of things that we see through our eyes?
Which is the truth behind every fallacy?
Where is the actual answer behind every question?
Who is the one who is true to us?
When will we find out?
How do we actually get ourselves out of the predicament?
Things in life never really is as it seems, sometimes your friends can be enemies, and vice versa. Being true to people can be both good and bad, since there are people who tend to make use of those who are always true to others. Yet everyone of us has a good and bad side, and not many of us show the "real" side of us to people around us. So which one is the true side?
A world where people can trust each other, be true to each other and provide help to one another when needed is one that can only appear in fairytales. In this world, being true to oneself is more important than being true to others, since trust is a very cheap thing. Trusting a person involves more than just the usual stuff, it has become more of a commitment and obligation rather than what it is supposed to be.
People who are more adapt at making use of people who are true to others never fail to take every opportunity to gain from it. These are the type of people where u can't actually place your trust in.
There are also people who only like to see the surface of things, never delving deeper to find out about the truths behind the actions and words that has already been revealed. Misunderstandings caused by these kind of people tend to be the number one friendship killers. Such people also tend to follow the phrase "beauty is skin deep", when beauty is actually more than that.
Sure, most people would gain an impression of a person from a person's looks, dress sense, etc. Yet it isn't fair for people who didn't choose to be that way. Too much emphasis has been done on a person's looks that it makes people of today have very low self-esteem. Slimming advertisements, beauty pageants, and so on - makes the average human seem lesser than human.
The way society has shaped us has already warped our thoughts, ideals and standards. It makes it more of an excuse for anyone to ostracise people who do not "look good", which isn't fair.
Love and Hate affair
Up till today, I have been unable to experience the real love or real hate. Sure, I can like or dislike someone, but this is entirely a different thing from love or hate. Recently, I have friends who have been going up and down in their relationship with people around them, and also their personal relationship with people they are fond of.
I feel happy for those who have already found what they want, and empathise those who couldn't. However, when I stop and think about it, I don't really see much of a support from those who are really close to me (Dave, u give me lots of support but u also give me lots of stress, something which I dun really like, and Vincent, u oso another one, same as Dave.).
I am trying my best not to fall again like I have once done before, yet I still do not really know what I want. I'm trying to go out with more people from the opposite sex, but the amount of commitment I have to put in for any one of them would mean that I have to split myself into many copies.
I have always believed that if I were to be together with a lady in a relationship, I would only concentrate on her alone (since concentrating on more than one is being very insincere and "flower-hearted"), so when someone tries to knock sense into me to date many girls, I just stop and give up right there.
Who is the one to catch my gaze,
shimmering in the cover of the starlit night?
Who is the one I will protect,
wavering in the breezy plateau of flowers?
Who is the one I will love,
comforted in the warmth of my arms?
Where are you, the one whom I seek?
Will you be there when I fall?
Will you love me, as I will to you?
Where are you, the one who I will love?
Ideas 1%, Pespiration 99%
I need some ideas and perhaps some help, I'm sick of my blog template, but I have almost no time to design one for myself. I wonder if anyone is "free" enuf to help give some ideas or help me get a good blog design. I'm thinking of a few things to do - Flash site, iFrame site or just take a skin from blogskin (which isn't too original).
If anyone can help me think of something or can help with designing, I'd be more than glad!
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment