Friday, 26 August 2005

度して、何だ?
知らないでしょ。

I do not understand the reason behind the complexed relationships that people around me have.

One day all of us can be friends, the very next day we could be strangers. (replace friends with lovers for the BGR type, or any other thing if applicable)

How is it possible that friends can just do this to each other? I had friends who hurt me before, and I know to leave those who hurt me is much better than staying on, continuing to be hurt.

I'm learning everything all over again, perhaps because I have already left my old life behind. I decided to move on in my life; to be reborn as another person, hopefully I can stop being an irritating jerk that I used to be.

俺の感情。。

I felt changes in me ever since my enlistment, though it is not significant enough.

I no longer speak with arrogance in me.
I no longer speak without thinking twice.
I am more attentive to people I'm talking to.
I learn to be more responsible by planning for my life.

Perhaps it isn't much or perhaps it isn't true. I am still changing within, but I'm not sure of when I will really be reborn.

Things that I lack now:

Confidence.
Eloquence.
Exercise. XD

And maybe much more. Perhaps my friends can help me with my "self-improvement" program.

I'm still not happy. After work today (very tiring to be honest), I couldn't find a reason to smile. I didn't see any rainbow after this morning's downpour. I couldn't see any soothing orangy sky to make me feel at ease.

I almost wanted to nightwalk tonite but I gave up on that thought because I was having a heavy baggage with me (I prefer to travel light). Perhaps I'll walk around tomorrow night, if I have nothing on.

This must be called depression. Something which I had experienced before, so it isn't new. I'm starting to lose my interest in things that I used to like. Even when playing games, I don't seem to be able to concentrate well.

I'm ok, just wanted to write what is within my heart (心の中に).

如果你知道,我依然没忘记你,
你会高兴吗?
如果你知道,我依然没放弃你,
你会感动吗?
如果有一天,我不在你身边,
你会想我吗?

这就是我一直以来想说的一句话,“对不起,伤了你的心。"

juz another random poem...

0 Footsteps: