Missing
Missed me anyone? XD
Yeah, I've been away from my blog for quite some time cause I've been busy doing some other things lately. In case you guys were wondering (for JJ peeps), I was busy perfecting my DotA skills. XD
Also, I've been learning slowly how to work my emotions again (no longer using my mind to think only).
Ahead, Behind
Sometimes I just wonder if my skills as a reader (psychic) is really that amazing or just plain lucky guesses. I can read ahead so much yet I always fail to understand the reasons behind things that is going to happen or has already happened.
Sometimes, I can see so much further into the future, but fail to protect my past and present. Seems like certain foresight will always be accompanied by equal hindsight. Whatever is happening to me now seems like a dream. I am not sure if I will be awakened from this dream or make the dream a reality.
I just only wonder, are the cards being played right? (don't wish to have bad things happening cause its too important to me)
Entering a different life is what I see from here,
Just looking back gives me the courage to move on,
Not knowing if the future is for better or worse,
It doesn't matter so much because you are there for me,
I do wish for everlasting love but hard work will be needed.
Together we will be,
Just as what we'll see,
It is now the beginning.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment