Pressure
I'm not too sure about the implications of high blood pressure (lazy to check, even though the internet IS a information resource pool), but according to a recent health check-up at my camp's medical centre (not really in my camp, but the namesake is still there, duh), my blood pressure is a stunning 140/90. It seems like its much higher than the normal of 120/80 (I think...).
Also, I've been feeling numb about my arms, and having more and more acute chest pains... Kinda worried about my health (haven't been exercising much due to the back/leg condition I have which somehow doesn't convince the medical officer to downgrade me) but there's nothing much I can do at the moment. Changing my diet is one way (not go on a diet, diet is how u eat + exercise to maintain your body), but I'm not really too sure as to what will revert my condition. =/
Another pressurising point is, my exams are coming. I have one last assignment to do (which IS considered as an exam in a way) and tonnes of revision to catch up on. The ultimately sad part for me, the camp personnel who went overseas from training will be back next month around the period of my exams (ARGH STRESS, and incidently, the assignment topic is Health, Stress and Management -_-"). I'll be really caught up in paperwork as well as my own studies/assignment. Hope I won't fall sick (also hope my blood pressure won't escalate during that period, it feels bad already at the moment....)
Put it down, put ME down
Rejection.
That's the most common thing that happens to everyone. We all face rejections from time to time, but when you are persistant, usually that rejection will slowly fade away to become neutral and perhaps become acceptance, but what happens if the rejection cycle continues for infinitum?
Then it is time to put it down, to stop, to give up. Not that there wasn't a choice to begin with, but if the choice results in a lose-lose situation, there's no point to carry on a pointless pursuit for any kind of achievement.
The worse part is, when the situation puts you down too many times before hand and you just don't want to give up, this situation only can be explained in this most apt way; banging/talking/walking/knocking against the wall.
There is no point to go against the wall when it doesn't budge to whatever you are doing.
When that happens, go around the wall, climb over the wall (even if it means putting it down (insulting the person, etc)) or just make a U-turn and move away from the wall.
Friendship, is akin to relationship between a male and a female (or if you are of a different orientation, male-male, female-female, whatever makes you happy) - it takes two hands to clap. Sometimes when you give so much, and the other party doesn't, it just makes you feel very weird. Only true friends (or true loving couples, etc) reciprocate and make you feel that the friendship (relationship) is worthwhile and can last for a long time.
I may sound like I'm complaining too much in this post, pardon me for that, it happens when I am cranky and suffering from any kind of illness. =/
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment