Thursday, 21 September 2006

Fatigue

I have no idea why I have been feeling rather tired nowadays. Perhaps my camp has become more of a stressful environment to be in and also my studies. Can't really catch up to the schedule of writing reports and adhering to the possibilities of staying back in camp until 7+.

The reports still has to be submitted, and the interval for all reports is getting shorter each time.

The unit is going overseas soon, and as a Logistician (storeman, for short...), we have to work late, carry lots of stuff, do lots of paperwork and a very strong chance to stay in camp to work.

This semester for me sux big time. I'm tired....

Fortunately for me, Darling has been understanding to me and my predicament. She's also having a very tough time at work.. I hope she will get help soon, because I don't want her to breakdown at work... =/

Going on a trip to Genting soon, 21-23 of October. Hope this can help me relax a little more before the exams. Gawd, I really hate army life as a storeman.

-----------------------------

lost memories hidden from the world,
fragments sought for yet never found.
to brighten your world is what i strive for,
yet tough it is when its hard to cope.

worry not for i haven't gave up,
i'll strive for our dreams to be together,
may our love last forever,
for i love you my darling, now and forever.

0 Footsteps: