Sunday, 29 October 2006

The Departed

29th October 2006 - This is the day that my uncle went to Mandai Cremetorium to be cremated. Although I may not have interacted with him much in the past, I still remember his jovial self and his positive outlook towards life. I've only heard about his temper as well as his connections with the underworld from my parents.

All the family members who were present at the Cremetorium wept and showed much grief as my uncle finally was sent into the furnace. As a relative (or as a friend), it is saddening to know that someone whom had once been in your life, is now gone forever. He will be remembered by the things he had wanted to achieve as well as the things he had left behind.

Death, something that is natural but at the same time frightening. Hopefully my cousins and my aunt can get over this soon and move on in life. For me, I'll treasure those around me more, and not take them for granted anymore. I love you all....

On another note

Remember the pillow that my darling made for me? Here's the pictures of it. I'll post up the Genting pictures on Yahoo Photos soon, so puhleeeeze bear with me as I take my time to post it up. XD








Nice or not? Hehe =D
Love you lots Darling. *Muacks*

0 Footsteps: