Genting
After much uploading (though not 100% complete), here is the link to the pictures that I have taken in Genting - Genting photos.
The climate there is cooling throughout the whole time between evening to early morning, and during the afternoon when the sun is shining brightly, the temperature becomes slightly warm.
Amongst the pictures, most of it is taken at the theme park in Genting. There were many rides taken and the most memorable one was the Sky Rocket ride - the one that goes up a few stories high then plummets down at a high speed, a la bungee style. That ride left me speechless while others were screaming their heads off. XD
Then there is the Cockscrew ride - a roller coaster ride that involves lots of turning upside down. And the ride that splashes water around (forgot the name for that though...). The last ride that I took was the Flying coaster ride. You can find the pictures there (although not all rides and games are shot).
There are many firsts for me in Genting - 1st time in a casino playing (ok, i'm sua ku can? =P); 1st time taking so many thrilling rides in a day (haven't been to an amusement park in a looooong time), 1st time getting wet in a ride, 1st time driving a go-kart, 1st time shoot arrows (and almost 1st time try shooting range with guns... darn, missed that one...).
Notra Dame???
Duno how to spell that out... but....
Its been a long time since I last went for any musical/orchastra concerts, etc. Then on saturday, I went out with darling and her friend Yuhui (who was with her bf also) to watch the play at Singapore Indoor Stadium (also long long loooong time nv go in there le).
When the play started, both dar and I were stunned - the entire play was in French! Though we didn't understand a single thing, at least the actors and the accompanying dancers were fascinating. There were translations to the french songs that they sang, but the slides that was going on at the sides of the stage jumped around too slowly, or too quickly to catch the actual gist of some parts of the play.
I kind of miss going to orchastra concerts.... wonder when will I go again? hehehe..
Narrow?
No matter where one goes, there will always be a time where a person can become narrow-minded (applies to all, since this happens to anyone, someway or another). For me, I can be a little narrow when it comes to certain things that I do not like. Generally speaking, I'm quite ok with many things.
Quarrelled with my darling over something that shouldn't even have been a topic for arguement - her past haunting her. In actual fact, she's already ok with it yet for me, I'm still bothered by the person who has hurt her deeply before. I am narrow in this manner of speaking, but I did inform her that I do not like the fact of her past haunting her persistantly when her past should just stay as the past.
Perhaps I'm still not able to get over the cries and tears that my darling has suffered under her past r/s. But I do really want her to know that this is the way that I can express myself that I don't want any more harm to come to her.
I love her too much to let her get harmed again by her past.
Darling,
I know you dislike arguements,
especially the ones with regards to your past,
but I do hope you understand me,
the way that I have chosen to express myself,
I may be wrong, I may not have done it the right way,
but my intentions are pure, and its for what I can do,
to protect you.
I love you, and I'm sorry for making you upset over this.
Love,
Me.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment