Lost
I'm lost.
No, not as in location lost.
Mentally lost. Somehow as I near my ORD date, I seem to be feeling lost and unable to focus properly.
Many things running in my mind, but at the same time, nothing seems to be moving. I seem to have transcended into another state, but I'm still quite clueless on how to handle it. Perhaps my life is currently being resuffled?
Directions in life, many people would have thought about it very constantly. I have a flaw that tends to surface all the time - Not being able to find the directions in life until a crisis is about to arrive. Is it because I have been shielded for too long from the world that I have grown too complacent? or is it that I am just a useless person who can't fend for myself?
I really need to know.
Perhaps its best for me to sink into my darkness again, to be hermit once more...
From within, I can at least find solace in my own thoughts, shut away from the rest of the world...
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment