Fatigue
There's always a time to rest,
to walk down the road ahead.
There's always a time to relax,
to take away the tension within.
There's always a time to stop,
to take a look at the surroundings.
And there's always a time to enjoy,
after a long day of work.
I've been having lack of sleep so much, that today I felt my energy levels in a little bit of a topsy-turvy. However it dipped suddenly to almost nothing, the moment I met up with Dave today. I was a little shocked, then I decided to take a proper nap this afternoon.
Woke up for dinner and finally realised how sleep deprived I was. Tonight shall be an early night for me.
Deep thoughts.
Thank you dear friends for your concern and of course for reading this blog of mine. Everyone goes through emotional struggles from time to time, but not everyone can recover fast.
My first relationship ended up in a bad note, and I suffered from a very low and very down time for about 4 years plus. And I did try to fall in love during this time, but didn't manage to do so because of the pain.
The second started off from the wrong foot, and hence became a serious case of wrong timing and mismatched expectations.
I'm hesitant now, because of my hopes and fears, because of the hurt. But I'm eager too, to move on, and to have an open heart to love once more.
An oxymoron, that's me.
P.S.: For friends of mine whom has given me their blog address, I'm not adding it to my list - Not until I change my blog address. This is because I don't want you to be a target of harassment from my ex. Apparently she's just too good with search engines, so she might just be able to find my blog address anyway. So I'll just keep your blogs as my favourites, to keep you guys from harm. =)
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment