Starting... Ending...
"Everything that has a Beginning, has an End". This quote, taken from a very popular movie trilogy - The Matrix, has a very deep meaning within, and yet it is as simple as it can get.
Life, is ever moving forth.
It doesn't stop for anyone, nor does it slow down for any situation or scenario.
And anything that has a beginning, will go through different time lengths, and eventually finish with and ending - buildings being constructed until it is completed, until it is torn down again to be rebuilt. Relationships too, have this cycle - getting to know one another until being close to each other, and depending on situation, it either progresses to marriage, or it just breaks apart.
Too long have I dwelled in the past, looking for answers for what has gone wrong. Too long have I spared a thought for others, and yet seem to leave myself out of the thoughts. It is about time I start to see what's in front and do things that is good for myself. It is the end, "one shall fall, and one shall rise" (taken from Transformers the movie, cartoon version). The naive part of me shall fall, and the street smart side of me will rise.
Perhaps this post might seem a little wordy for some of those who can't stand reading, but I still thank whomever who is reading this, for taking time to listen (read) to my thoughts.
PS: I've changed the goodnight song to another song, Zhong Jian by Leo Ku Ju Ji. Up to you to figure out the meaning behind the songs I've chosen. =)
1 Footsteps:
=) it's nice to take time to pamper yourself a bit and figure out what you want. BTW, ur post ain't tt wordy ;)
Post a Comment