Goodbye may seem forever.
- Widow Tweed
- We met, it seems, such a short time ago
You looked at me - needing me so
Yet from your sadness
Our happiness grew
And I found out I needed you too
I remember how we used to play
I recall those rainy days
The fire's glow
That kept us warm
And now I find - we're both alone
Goodbye may seem forever
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
And there you'll always be
- Chorus
- Goodbye may seem forever
Farewell is like the end
But in my heart is a memory
And there you'll always be
The previous experience with Sgforums already taught me a valuable lesson, that "when there are people there is bound to be politics" and "when there's politics, there'll always be power struggle". As much as I wanted to be a neutral party then, I was caught in the middle of the power struggle and also as a result of helping out a friend, I was somehow forced away from the forums.
Though I can see the innocent beginnings for the newly formed club within Sgclub, it has thus become complicated. My wish for not being involved, requires me to take an even more neutral role, which involves my reduced interaction in the forum.
Furthermore, I've got a job already, time spent on working will keep me busy. So I won't be able to keep up with the pace in the forum.
One thing of note, don't know whether its me or not. It seems like any forum I go to, starts off as a very intellectually rich forum with people really discussing views and all. It will suddenly become a place where people do one-liners and post crap, or start insults within the forum. In Sgforums, the moderators didn't bother about anything, hence it is now a pile of trash, with little or no interesting debates or articles to share views with. In Sgclub, the trend is starting.
P.S.: After reading my blog, I hope friends from Sgclub can understand why I choose to leave. You may lament me in any way you like, but like always, the road is chosen by me, and anything that happens, is my burden alone. =) Enjoy the very nice song, from the long time cartoon - The Fox and The Hound. My favourite cartoon when I was a kid. It really made me cry when I heard this song.
1 Footsteps:
mew... all the best with ur new job @ 88DB hope u'll like it there n get converted to a perm if u really like it there =)
Post a Comment