Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Politics, best to be left alone

I wonder when will politics ever stop, because wherever people go, politics seem to be brewing in any condition.

A very simple office, has so much malice between co-workers, all fighting to meet the sales target.

Hate it....

Hate people who can't think with their brains, and only wants results... like my supervisor, only knows how to ask for results, without leadership qualities to lead us...

Quality Adverts + Time = Very good quality Adverts.

Quality adverts + Quantity of adverts = Good indication of our work performance.

(Quality adverts + Quantity of adverts) / Time = Asking for too much.


Some people just want to work the easy way out, and doesn't know how to be more proactive at being a leader.

Group politics seem to have influenced me - someone who is neutral in offices. I seem to be getting more involved in politics than I would ever allow myself to.... time to bail out of politics soon.

Interaction breeds Goodwill

I'm learning more about interaction in this job, because of the fact that I'm walking all over the place looking for people to join us (merchants, schools, etc.). Its amazing how by doing this, they can actually start a chain of word of mouth to their friends, etc, just to promote more awareness of the company.

But, nothing beats media in terms of promoting awareness.

Look at mocca.com, they seem to be doing well in their adverts (TV adverts, MRT adverts, etc). But of cause, with competition, there's always room for improvements and upgrades.

Our performance outdoors not only brings people to know about the site, but also lets people know that we walk around asking them politely to join us.

Hole-Hearted

Life's ambition occupies my time
Priorities confuse the mind
Happiness one step behind
This inner peace I've yet to find

Rivers flow into the sea
Yet even the sea is not so full of me
If I'm not blind why can't I see
That a circle can't fit
Where a square should be

There's a hole in my heart
That can only be filled by you
And this hole in my heart
Can't be filled with the things I do

Hole hearted
Hole hearted

This heart of stone is where I hide
These feet of clay kept warm inside
Day by day less satisfied
Not fade away before I die

Rivers flow into the sea
Yet even the sea is not so full of me
If I'm not blind why can't I see
That a circle can't fit
Where a square should be

There's a hole in my heart
That can only be filled by you
And this hole in my heart
Can't be filled with the things I do
Theres a hole in my heart
That can only be filled by you
And this hole in my heart
Can't be filled with the things I do

Hole hearted
Hole hearted
Hole hearted
Hole hearted

1 Footsteps:

Anonymous said...

Is this a song written by you? Or poem? Nice one :) It has some kind of pattern to it.