Idle Wise, Edelweiss
I have been back to 88db for some time already...... pacnet wasn't the place for me.
I'm not a person that hits sales targets or anything to do with hitting targets.
I'm not laid back, but its just not my style.
I have been a little idle in my blog postings cause of myriad reasons, but mainly its due to the fact that I have been attending too many outings in SGC.
Craziest outing I have been to so far is the Cemetery outing last Sat. I can only say it is a hair-raising experience, cause can hear things, feel things.... but surprisingly, I wasn't scared the whole time round.
Mahjong sessions in 3 weeks (friday nights) has already taken a major toll on my body... I seem to be missing the point here.
I know what I want to be, but I'm still not part of any thing that leads me to my goal. Perhaps I just need to get myself focused.... but how?
...
..
..
..
.
.
.
Obligations
When do things become obligations and when is it responsibilities? I'm not very sure... but it seems as though its just a very thin line separating them both.
Family, Friends, Work, Enjoyment, Self.
Some are responsibilities, some are obligations, but sometimes it applies to all and yet it might apply to none. I'm confused....
To Look out for
Heroes Season 2. I really like Hiro Nakamura and Peter Petrelli.... wonder what will become of them in the next season. =D
Fatigue may be an excuse to detach yourself from reality,
but there are always things within yourself that you must fulfill.
Faith may become your pillar of strength,
but when you lose your faith, there will be no one there for you.
Facing everyday challenges are part and parcel of life,
but don't let setbacks hinder you from your goals.
P.s.: I forgotten about the lyrics and tune on how Edelweiss is sang... perhaps someone can help me refresh my memory a bit?
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment