Cursed?
I wonder what's wrong with my body, or my fate....
It seems whenever I change job, my body seems to react in a very violent way.
When I left JobsDB for Pacnet, I had stomach flu.
Now that I left JobsDB again, this time to Sumitomo Electric.... On the 1st day of work, I already suffer from stomach pains again....
I wonder what's wrong...
Its been some time since I last posted something, but the truth is, there's been lots of ups and downs in my life thus far.
Army Woes
Recently there's been a case of an army guy going AWOL with a rifle and some bullets. I'm sure many of you have heard of it, if you're coming from Singapore.
Many people had many comments on his stint, and some others had blamed innocent parties for his actions.
To be frank, a person has to be responsible for his/her own actions. Putting the blame on others is never the right thing to do. And finger pointing to innocent parties or people whom were involved in the incident makes the finger pointer equally wrong.
Lots of things happen in the army, and only some things are made public, but does that mean the general public can say what they want and gloat on other people's misfortune?
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment