Wednesday, 16 April 2008

Back from...

a tedious few weeks at my new company.

Seriously.... when a department is small, the politics are quite magnified until it becomes super apparent.

Right now, one of the more senior staff in my department (Logistics), S, is handing over 2 of her major workload onto me. But J.C. is also trying to push some onto me. SHEESH. S happens to not only pass work to me, but also to J.L.

Hence J.C. is very peeved at that and wants to have a fair share of the manpower.

Super obvious power struggle here. and it is apparent J.C. and S are not on talking terms, and J.L. and S are more on talking terms. so there is the grouping there, in the pathetically small department which consists of 1 manager and 4 staffs.

I'll just have to see how long I can survive in this very very political department, without being badly scathed.

Motivation...

I have a lack of it now. Seriously. No motivation to excel in any aspect of my life, which now happens to dampen my work/school/personal life/etc.

I do not know what is the driving force for me anymore. Fears are welling within me, but I can do nothing to avert them. Confidence sways unsteadily, because I have lost my footing.

I am not happy. But I wonder why....

0 Footsteps: