Connection....
I have never felt such a strong connection before....
It is the strongest attraction....
The most powerful gravitational force.....
It attracts us together, yet instead of being one, we are two in harmony....
Just like how an electron circles the proton, that's how the dance is done...
..
..
.
.
.
That's the kind of attraction we both have, Miumiu and I....
***************
Another kind of strong attraction, is the one deck that I would like to buy....
The Universal Dali Deck....
I saw the vision suddenly whilst on the phone with Miumiu... and I thought I was the only one attracted to it...
We were at Kino the other day and found that the Dali deck doesn't just resonate to me, also to her...
The feeling of the deck is a strong sense of power, yet it is calming....
It seems ever so familiar, yet at the moment it is distant....
the attraction power is very very strong....
A brief history of Salvador Dali.
I haven't been able to find out much about the deck though.... cause there are varying reviews from people who bought the deck. One thing for sure, it will be difficult to do a reading with the deck, because the whole rim of the card, is covered with real gold.
How to shuffle????
Nonetheless, I'm still going to get the deck, but readings with it will really be challenging....
*********
Also, I might be interested to get myself started on runes..... rune casting, rune divination and perhaps rune spells..... (though I won't recommend that ...)
I need to find either runes etched into stones or even better still... etched into wood.
But that will come later, once I get the knowledge of all the runes available out there...
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment