Poem 2
What came as a surprise, a shock through the heart,
left the deepest impression, greater than any any meteorite.
What was deemed as a one way path, seemed so depressing,
as though there was no hope in sight.
*glimmer*
Never giving up, never holding back, never wanting to let go....
*shimmer*
Though was depressed, a glimmer of hope showed me the way,
and so I held on desperately to what was left...
I held on, I fought on, I reached for that very glimmer of hope,
And held on to what I truly find dear.....
Though the feelings there are not yet in perfect harmony,
it is true that we both feel the need to be there....
Though there are knots tied in each others' hearts,
with time we can make those knots dissolve....
*shimmer*
I am happy to be with you..... Jo
*glimmer*
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment