Monday, 17 November 2008

Alone....

no... I'm not alone as in alone and single...

Alone as in alone in the office.....

Colleague got married, went for holiday and there.... I'm stuck in the office alone in my department (but I have other colleagues too).

Bummer number 1 - This week is the last week before year end closing and ALL, I really mean, ALL production line and manufacturing and quality control people are ordering in stuff to cover for next week. So I'm bogged down by this.

Bummer number 2 - I need to settle all the outstanding invoices by this week, because of not, we will be owing lots to our suppliers.... not good.

Bummer number 3 - My colleague, who is still quite new to the supervisory role, didn't quite leave me a clean and good outline of purchasing dept's stuff, so I ended up banging lots of walls and getting shot at for nothing. (but thankfully, the boss is still kind enuf to fill me in on the details that I wasn't even told of.)

Bummer number 4 - to clear number 1 and 2, I might need to stay back in the office this week to clear off all the excess workload, as well as clearing up our department area for some office cleanliness thingy.

Sheesh, talk about being a single "hero" in the most extreme of times.

-----------------------------------------------

Japanese class is good, but it seems like its getting harder to catch up. No thanks to my no-show on one lesson and postponing of it because of my colleague's wedding.

Should I be staying back to clear my office work, I would most prob be working on my Japanese homework as well. This is because I don't want to waste my time and $. I need to work hard for the goal that I seek.

-----------------------------------------------

uniSIM - exams are over, but it seems like a very precarious situation for me, if I don't make the grade this time.... it might be the end of my studying life, talk about being lazy.... sigh.....

And also, I think I give myself too many excuses sometimes to procrastinate, that is no good.

-----------------------------------------------

Money probs seem to be kicking in for November. A point to note for Dec and 2009, I will spend lesser than 500 per month. I see if I can hold on to that promise. I need to pay lots of debts. haha...

-----------------------------------------------

Tarot & predictions.

I once did a prediction for 2008 sometime in Nov 2007, and surprisingly, it all turned out to be generally true. I now want to predict for 2009, I'll post up my predictions soon.

As for Tarot, I have officially started to charge people for readings. Per reading, would be $25. For students $15. For Online full analysis, will charge according to how concise the reading is needed to be.

Training for tarot the intuitive way will continue. For my current students, no worries, no changes. But for people who want to learn, get a deck, drop me a message in the tagboard with ur email or wat, and I'll get back to you asap.

I'll be creating a blog to facilitate the tarot thingy for easy access for my students and for people who wish to have readings.

-------------------------------------

Photography - December is a nice time for photographs..... Christmas decorations galore.... time to scout around Orchard on Sat/Sun to take pictures of places.

-------------------------------------

This blog will remain as such, until I find time to organise my stuff (real life and online life).

Until then, Take care and thanks for reading.

0 Footsteps: