Sunday, 23 November 2008

Inner self....

Looks like I haven't posted anything about my inner self lately. Been looking through a bit of my old blog entries and realised that I have changed a lot and also the things that I have said have been changing from inner/emo self, to the now more informal and relaxed self.

I like the life I have now, instead of the constant instability of trying to find a place to belong, a place where people accept me for who I am, I am now at ease.

I am still searching for something, but I guess I need more work at the gym department (hehehe, getting more and more fat around the waist), before I can do it. (perhaps going on hikes or what).

Personally, I really need to find time to have my own hobbies and so on. I'm so packed, with studies (Uni, Japanese), work (sometimes OT), and family & friends.

Getting busy is good, but being too busy is really not good at all.... doesn't really help in the stress department.

I have yet to set up any blogs or what as what I have said, but I will continue to find time.... time management is important... hehe

0 Footsteps: