Miu - Abroad
Miu has gone overseas for a study trip, organised by her school... Involves lots of art galleries, plays, lectures and fun. Prolly the type that makes her grow more artistically.
Missing her, but can't really contact her (even though she said email her... i dun think she has the time to check mails..), cos she forgot to activate her international roaming (even though I did remind her many times...)... blah.
On another note though, went to watch Jump - Korean kung-fu comedy show on Sat. Was supposed to watch with Miu... but because it sorta clashed with her trip, I asked a member of STM (our vocalist) to watch with me instead. The show was damn funny, with all the cartoony effects, funny expressions (of body... our seat was too far away, up on the 3rd floor), and sounds... the show was filled with well choreographed movements of fighting and a lot of special lighting to add to the effect. Both of us enjoyed it, but to me... I think Miu would have liked it as well =(
After Jump, we headed towards Marina Barrage (my first time being there), to meet up with Fifi, Fiq, Raudha, and Verdell's sis, and her 2 friends, Karen and Jia hwei. We were there to attend the gig - Ben & Jerries Chunk Fest. Heard some pretty good music, and enjoyed some food there. Mutton's @ Midnight from 98.7 were there too (awwww Miu, you would have loved it too!!) They had a competition on the stage and the winner walked away with a Limited Edition Gibson Les Paul Guitar. But I dare say, the contestants were really good at their lead playing, those rythmn guitarists were out before anyone could even count to 10. Lucky guy...
I did feel alone... more alone than I felt before though... Cos Miu's not ard, and I dun feel quite in place when I'm with the clique (not STM full band).... And especially so when I got separated from them when boarding the MRT back home. Sigh...
I guess I have to improve on my EQ again...
1 Footsteps:
:) you are speaking as though it is illegal to feel lonely when u are alone. I think thats really oki, esp when ur love one is not around yah?
You are good Noel, its nothing to do with your EQ *at least I think. Dont be so mean to yourself.
be bless
evian
Post a Comment