Saturday, 13 August 2005

Lots of things happen today until I have no idea what heading to put for my posts.

I'll start from the morning. I woke up at 5.30 (as to what my alarm was set to) but was too tired from sleeping too late (1am++) the previous night before, so I carried on with my sleep. Woke up at 7am to find myself very late, so I took a cab to rush down to camp.

Was stuck outside the office with no keys to go into the office (to take the bunk keys) or the bunk to get myself changed for around 10 minutes. After which, I got busy helping out with the receiving of store items used for NDP.

Got a call from my brother (he's finally back in sg) saying that he had no keys to the house so I had to help him open the door (luckily I was on half-day off). I was supposed to just leave at around 12.30 but I left at around 1pm (again rushing by cab, omg today so ex) to get back home to open the door for my brother (as well as retrieving the present for Kenneth).

The best part, my brother wasn't around the area so I had to leave the door key outside my house so that he could enter. XD

After I left home, I met up with a few friends of Kenneth and I sort of joined in the celebration of their birthdays (sorry, I'm quite forgetful about names). The best part was the opening of presents. At least Kenneth finally got something that he wanted for a long time.

Lots more things to say but I seem to have lost the touch to type out what I am thinking for the day.

One thing is, being happy isn't always about getting what you want, nor is it about giving in all the time.

Being happy is about knowing what to do at the right time so that the people around you appreciate it. It is never about receiving nor mindless giving in. Understanding somehow makes more people happier.

Blah. Not in the right frame of mind right now... Will post a better one next time...

0 Footsteps: