Busy in Camp
Soon after the trip, I actually rested a little before going back to camp. The past week so far has been very tedious, and for the next few weeks I'll be getting more and more busy. There's some screw-ups recently that somehow seems to be piling up and I'm not really sure if I'm able to handle the wrath of the superiors once the trouble brews too much.
Busy in Life
I'll be starting my school term at the end of the month and I'll be attending my orientation this weekend. I'll have to start to balance my life as an Army personnel and a student; it isn't going to be easy to rush from camp to school and then from school back home.
Maybe I might need to work on my inter-personal relationships and maybe my personal life might need some touching up. I'm somehow not sure if I'm sociable enough to mingle around with my soon to be classmates.
Old Life Revisited
I'm beginning to miss my life in the forums but however, I'm not going to go back to the forsaken place. I miss the friends that I've got to know from there - some of them are really good friends and many others are just people whom you will never want to meet ever again.
Just today I bumped into "Belle & Oldman" (by their respective nicks) at Jurong Point, and I realised how fast time has gone past and there is so much catching up to do with all the friends I have come to know from the forums.
Thankfully, "Belle" happens to be studying in SIM and psychology too, so I guess I'll be consulting her for help if I come across any difficulties.
Will blog again, next time with pictures of Langkawi.
0 Footsteps:
Post a Comment