Tuesday, 6 February 2007

Down

How down am I?

Down in the dumps?

No.

Feeling down?

Maybe.

Well... Not really.

Actually....

I'm down with a series of bad health.

First it was some joint pains followed by some queasiness on Sunday.

Then....

It became high fever with severe joint pains.

On Monday, the fever subsided, but the pains were still there.

Today, I caught a cold, while still having my fever.

Sheesh... I hope I get well soon... soon enough to celebrate CNY before it arrives.

Room

My room is mostly done up already, furniture's all here, but stuff still strewn about and not really neat enough as of yet. However with my current health, I better do things slowly and clear what I can. The room can be a little messy, but I would be able to handle it.

It looks cluttered now because of my father's things; as for my stuff, its mostly done.

Will update again if I got the time.

0 Footsteps: