Tuesday, 27 May 2008

Its been...

Quite a while since I last posted... Especially about my own life revolving around what is going on in the daily happenings.

Enough about what is down and out, I have decided that I will live my own life, and be in control of my own life. I do not wish to be under other's control anymore and I want to be able to make my own decisions in life.

Recently, I have got to know a China lady, and I seem to be having a great time chatting to her in Chinese (but seriously, my Chinese increased in proficiency already). Yet I realised that most of the China ladies that come to Singapore to work, actually pay lots for their chance to work here. Its not easy to be seperated from all the familiar things in your life just to work overseas in a place where everything is different. Perhaps from people from other walks of life, I will be able to open my mind more and widen my horizons further.

Back at work, I seem to be having a hard time coping with the demands of a particular customer, whose orders come in a very ad hoc timing. There is almost no time to plan for the next delivery because orders are coming in from left, right and center.

Planning as always been my weak point, but because of this job, I have been improving bit by bit in this department. Communications wise, I may be improving a little bit more too, cause I'm talking a lot more to engineers and customers over the phone and via email.

I seem to be enjoying the life of being single very well, but I think that no human is born to lead a lonely life, and that all humans will yearn to be with someone. Hope I will be able to get a new chance at love someday....

0 Footsteps: